[wp-testers] Post link on Comments page-yay!

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 01:09:49 GMT 2008

Since we're all very good at ferreting out bugs, crying for help (aka
pointing out problems), asking for features, suggesting solutions and
generally offering our humble (and not so humble) opinions...

...may I offer my undying thanks for adding a link to the reference post
in each individual comment section on the Comments page? Ask and ye
shall receive and all that (and thanks are never given enough). And I
like the "(# of comments on said post)" link to. Nice touch there.
(Don't get used to this...I'm just in a good mood) :D