[wp-testers] Re: Category editing STILL broken

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 14:11:44 GMT 2008

Confirmed. Read your test case below and reproduced it as well (9705).
 From past experiences, what Pat is seeing could easily be related to
this. Different setups and configurations always manifest a common bug
in different ways, extreme and not so extreme (as you all well know).

I can't believe I wrote that this early in the morning. And with no
second cup of coffee either. Now I'll have no operating brain cells for
the rest of the day. Thanks a lot WordPress! :D