[wp-testers] Category editing STILL broken

mrmist listswptesters at mist.org.uk
Sat Nov 15 10:19:44 GMT 2008

I tried really hard, but I couldn't reproduce it.

I even tried editing categories with weird special characters in the
slugs - even that didn't make the message appear saying "category not
updated" (although it didn't update the slug either, so that's a bug)

I tried editing the cat name and slug so that they were the same as a
Page name, but it allowed that.

A thought occurs that your permalink structure could be different and
that may affect it.  Is your new category name already defined as a
term?
--
mrmist