[wp-testers] Category editing STILL broken

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 05:28:49 GMT 2008

Steve,

I think you need to relax. I shot that video to show the guys that there was
a problem with the category editing. I was not complaining at all.

I made the vid to show these guys that there was an issue. I saw what was
reported in the Trac system, according to what I read, was not what I was
seeing on my end.

So, there's no abuse going on here, at least not by me.

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com