[wp-testers] Category editing STILL broken

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 03:38:28 GMT 2008

I don't think that patch addresses my issue...

When I hit save, when I edit a category. it returns a Category not saved
error... I check, it's not plug in related. I'm not angry... Just want to
fix my spelling error... I mean, I'm a ignorant Hillbilly mouth breather...
But I don't want everyone to know about it! ;-P

No offense to any Hillbilly Mouth Breathers that might be on here.

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com