[wp-testers] Re: Default actions for top-level admin menu items

Elpie Lynne.Pope at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 11:09:59 GMT 2008

I agree with Kirk. Despite being familiar with the new interface I
still get caught out at least once a day when I unthinkingly click to
"expand" and end up with a new post screen. The expand button area is
too small for this fast-action worker and it seems to me that an
expand arrow could be incorporated into the top level menu if it were
changed to simply expand or contract the group of menu items.
Simplicity with increased usability would result.

I made the comment about the illogical top level menus in the survey.
I wonder if anyone is listening?