[wp-testers] Re: Admin Color Scheme

Shane A. Froebel shane at bugssite.org
Thu Nov 13 20:18:20 GMT 2008

Frank Bueltge wrote:
> i write the admin-styel via css with the function wp_admin_css_color()
> for corporate identity, thats works fine. Is this not enough for you?
> What is the idea for WP 2.8 in detail?

My idea for the skining of the admin is if there is wp-admin.css inside
your active theme directory, it would replace the color and image css
defines. Since the idea is not to "change" the look of the admin
section, just the color, a lot of the css that has both the look and the
color/image defines will have to be separated into its own separate
file. That way the look is the same while the colors can just change
based on the active theme.

Your Friend,
Shane