[wp-testers] Categories Quick Edit not working

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 18:26:04 GMT 2008

Nope just checked, I am not running WordPress 2.7-beta2-9638. and if I try
and edit my now infamously misspelled Category, I go get a Category not
updated error. Could it be because the category is being used by posts? Just
wondering...

Just letting you all know...

...and please, no lectures on me running beta on a live Blog. I know, I'm
crazy, I'm certified, I'll tell you! ;=P

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com