[wp-testers] Categories Not Editing

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Nov 13 18:21:24 GMT 2008

That's odd. I have been doing a *lot* of category editing today with
[9649] and I am not seeing any problems like this.
     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX