[wp-testers] Default actions for top-level admin menu items

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:45:19 GMT 2008

Just personally here, I don't think the top level menus, when clicked,
should do anything but expand that particular menu to expose that menu's
choices. Seems kind of redundant for the top level menus to link to any
particular page at all especially in the light of all the trouble the
developers went through to make the new 2.7 menus expandable/flyout for
easy access in the first place. To me, it's just an unneeded left-over
from when the top level menus were strewn across the top of the Admin.