[wp-testers] suggestions for design and behavior of management tables

Gregory Cornelius gcorne at bu.edu
Wed Nov 12 16:23:28 GMT 2008

All,

2.7 is looking great, but I am finding the design of the manage tables
a bit irksome.  When there are less than 8 or so entries, the footer
seems like overkill.   And, while handy, I find the shortcut links
below the post title a little distracting.  The links seem to draw my
attention away from the post title.

Also, for columns that contain only one piece of data (post title,
author, comments, and date), I would love to be able to sort the data
by clicking on the heading.

Thanks for all the hard work,

Gregory