[wp-testers] plugins not installing with wp 2.7 beta2

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:31:16 GMT 2008

Ummmmm... I have Beta 2 Build 9600 here and I installed the subscribe to
comments Plug in via the auto installer here and it worked. and the plug in
worked too! Even though the Auto installer said, "This Plug in does not work
with your version!" even though the author did update it for 2.7.

So, it works here.

and the plug in works great too.

-Pat