[wp-testers] Added new 2.7 section to "Docs" main page, now...

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 20:59:17 GMT 2008

Yup! I got it. Something I never used before. No wonder I couldn't find
the little bugger. I hope everyone understands why I believe this needs
to be done a couple weeks (or less now) before the release? Seems to me
that it wouldn't be very wise to wait until the day 2.7 is released
before adding these lists to the main page of "Docs". Let's give the
user's a heads up so they can ready themselves for 2.7 and hopefully
lower the "2.7 broke my blog!!!" type of complaints to less than the
usual million or so that show up after a milestone release.

Speaking of that, are there any other 2.7 info type pages that need to
be added to the 2.7 section? If any are near ready (features, etc,etc)
perhaps they should be added as well?