[wp-testers] Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strlen()

beanz bean.fairbanks at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:57:50 GMT 2008

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strlen() in
> /home/goldendo/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 80

I tried uploading the nightly build push at 10pm PST then again 12:30 am PST
and I still can not access my admin panel. If I try to access the blog
itself, it shows a new blank blog and I got a success you installed a new
blog. When I check the database and I check the files, all of my existing
blog is intact but only the demo Hello WOrld post shows in the default
theme. The fatal error occurs when I try to access admin panel