[wp-testers] wp-images folder deleted by update-core.php

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Nov 10 03:42:19 GMT 2008

Its not very pluggable, and doesnt have that many(if any) hooks/filters in
it at present AFAIK.

I'm planning on giving the plugin installer/plugin upgrader/theme upgrader
code a bit of modularisation for 2.8, So some filters will probably become
available then for that lot, I've not looked at the core update functions
much though, So not sure what'd be required there, But some filters are
probably going to be added at some point in the future, but cant say there
will be any for 2.7..