[wp-testers] Posts still stalling when I hit publish...

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 03:28:30 GMT 2008

Okay, did a quick publish of a test post (admittedly not a long one)
with Pingomatic as a ping service. Publishing took less than 6 secs with
build 9571 (with replaced "http.php"). I wanted to check since I
recalled the publishing module stalling upon publishing once or twice
before in earlier builds but I wasn't quite sure if it was 2.7 or my
shared server being choked by some (insert nasty name here) attempting a
mass mailing. I also wanted to check before updating to the latest
nightly which I'll do tomorrow morning.

The editor is finally getting good enough where i might actually
consider using it. ;D