[wp-testers] Posts still stalling when I hit publish...

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 03:08:20 GMT 2008

Understanding that for every query made there has to be an
acknowledgment of some sort. There is the off chance that successful
contact is being made with the ping service and acknowledgment is made
as well but nothing is being returned to the publishing module to finish
the publishing process which stalls until pinging process times out (or
something to that affect). Although you can trace what's going on within
the WP admin itself with something like Firebug it's difficult to trace
events external to the WP/server setup.

Just thinking out loud here but I'll publish my next post tomorrow from
the WP editor and see what kind of experience I have (I do the majority
of my writing/publishing from Windows live Writer).