[wp-testers] wp-images folder deleted by update-core.php

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Nov 9 22:58:06 GMT 2008

Many years ago, WordPress stored its images in /wp-images/ The core
upgrade is set to delete *any* old file which has ever been included in
WP, so thats why its deleteing it.
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1646

I'm not too sure theres a need to remove *every* ancient folder.. But
there might be some people out there who still have it after upgrading so
many versions