[wp-testers] Error on automatic update

juma juma at beedragon.com
Sun Nov 9 21:20:44 GMT 2008

Thanks Steve. I tried updating quite a few times. The error comes
quickly. I have about 30 domains hosted on the server, mostly
wordpress sites, a few static html/css, a couple of zenphoto sites,
one wordpress mu, one phpbb3, and one joomla site. Other than that,
just server/hosting tools like whm/cpanel, whmcs, and help center
live. No problems anywhere else and server and memory load are low.
When I get some time, I will install the latest build and see if that
helps.

-Lori

On Nov 9, 2008, at 12:45 PM, wp-testers-request at lists.automattic.com