[wp-testers] A little problem in the flash uploader

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 20:58:09 GMT 2008

I'm not even sure if browsers take notice of the <nowrap> tag anymore. I can
tell you that this problem happens in IE 7, FF 3.0.3 & Chrome though. It's
not really a big problem it just spoils the asthetics of the page. Of course
no-one should put spaces in files uploaded to the internet anyway, even if
WP is kind enought to replace the spaces with hypens. :P

Paul.