[wp-testers] A little problem in the flash uploader

Steve stevish at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 20:05:01 GMT 2008

That may be a browser thing since I think browsers tend to treat hyphens as
"breakable," meaning they'll wrap it to the next line if they feel they have
to. I'm not sure anything could be done to change that except to change the
naming convention to use underscores or just drop the spaces altogether.
Then the browser would treat it like one word again, and it wouldn't get
wrapped.