[wp-testers] Re: Error I am getting when I try and access admin panel...

DJ Allyn djallyn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:24:20 GMT 2008

Okay, so I am confused.  I experienced the same error message about the
http.php when I went to log in.  I figured it was a bad update so I inserted
an older http.php into my installation to fire things up.  That was [9571]

You are saying the error occured in [9572] and was fixed in [9575].  I went
to update this morning -- it tells me that

"There is a new version of WordPress available for upgrade" --

So I click the Upgrade Automatically button and it gives me [9571] with the
bad http.php file again.

What gives?  Do I have to wait until later to upgrade or something?

I am on DreamHost Private Server with php 5.2.6.

Was an error in [9572], was fixed in [9575] 45mins later, Did you upgrade to
the latest nightly? (If so, Might need to get another nightly pushed out)
http://trac.wordpress.org/log/trunk/wp-includes/http.php

--
DJ Allyn
www.djallyn.org

"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music"