[wp-testers] Install Plugins Error

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Nov 9 11:53:50 GMT 2008

Eugh, There's going to be a lot of this today..

It was a bug in the HTTP API code, Unfortunately it seems that the nightly
version got built after the bug was introduced, but before the fix was
applied.

Unfortunately it may render your blog inaccessable as well if you logout,
and Cron needs to fire when you log in..
You can copy the latest /wp-includes/http.php file over the top of the
current one to fix it:
http://trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-includes/http.php?format=txt

==