[wp-testers] also... getting these too...

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 04:37:17 GMT 2008

What I figured... But I thought I'd mention it. FYI... I never got those
till I went with the beta version... Wordpress must be demanding resources
more or something. I shutter to bug the people at site5... I was just
recently up their butts about my stats not working. As it is they already
think I'm some sort of crazy person who's obsessive about know how many
people really read my Blog. *teehee*

I can already hear the collective scream in their tech support dept. when
they notice it's a support ticket from me....again... *snort*

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com