[wp-testers] Odd behavior when saving draft?

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Sun Nov 9 03:34:04 GMT 2008

I'm seeing something odd happen in r9577 (actually, noticed it in r9563
first, then updated to r9577). I'm working on a draft post, and at some
point, when I clicked "Save Draft" in the publish module, it acted as if
it had published the post.

Sort of.

The publish module displays  "Status: Published", looks in all ways as
if the post was published. But the post is actually still a draft, and
shows up so in the Posts/Edit list as such.

Has anyone else seen something like this happen? It was working fine
earlier in the week, but none of the revision notes from the past few
days are jumping out me as possible suspects.

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org <mailto:dougal at gunters.org>>
http://dougal.gunters.org/