[wp-testers] Re: Couple of notices

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:03:33 GMT 2008

Not seeing this myself. Adding a new category works fine, no errors. To
ask the typical question, did you disabled all your plugins and try
again? If this doesn't help then I recommend doing a fully manual
upgrade to the latest build (completely delete the "wp-admin" and
"wp-includes" directories first before uploading the new directories,
don't overwrite). Hopefully one or the other will help.

There's nothing special about my setup, by the way. I'm running on a
Bluehost shared server with PHP 5.2.6 (fastcgi). Bluehost doesn't impose
any restrictions however, a user is free to screw up things in any way
they see fit. :D