[wp-testers] Minor tags glitch

Steve stevish at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 23:55:03 GMT 2008

I normally don't use tags, but was about to use them in a post for the first
time (Oh, I'm using wp 2.7b2). So I created some in Posts -> Tags (Since I
didn't know they were automatically created from the post screen). then I
went to the post new page and opened the tags module to add tags. That's
when I found out the existing tags aren't listed there (not the glitch I'm
talking about). Well, I still wanted to see some tags so I clicked on
"Choose from the most popular tags."

Since I had never posted with a tag before, instead of telling me that, it
said "An unidentified error occurred."

I say this is pretty minor because it can happen exactly 1 time to any user
(the first time they add a tag to their post), but maybe it should be fixed
to report "No tags have been used in posts yet!"

Also "Choose from the most popular tags" could be interpreted to mean
popular tags on other wordpress blogs. Again, it's minor, but I still think
it should be tweaked.

-Steve