[wp-testers] Re: More than 5 minutes to login?!?

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 23:41:41 GMT 2008

DJ Allyn wrote:
> You ACTED like a n00b -- a childish one who was threatening to take his ball
> and go use another CMS.  How did you expect someone to react?  It doesn't
> MATTER how long you've been around, if you are being truculent, then you
> should be called on it.
>
> Now that is all I am going to say on this.  It is a distraction.

No, I don't remember saying about going to another cms. Someone said I
should, if WordPress was too much trouble. And I'm acting childish? I
have stated repeatedly that I was just having a bad mood because of a
bad week and I was sorry. But yet everyone keeps going and going with
it, keeping the fire going... Way to go!