[wp-testers] Re: More than 5 minutes to login?!?

DJ Allyn djallyn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:15:57 GMT 2008

See, this doesn't help any. Nor does it calm the storm, for one thing,
aren't you doing what you're saying OTHERS  are doing? Yes, you are. Go
there yourself and drop a complaint. I know what I'm using and what it is. I
know there are issues and it's beta, and not everyone has same problems, the
steps for trying to figure it out and so forth. Believe me, I've been around
longer than you could possibly ever think, and before you and the others in
general. Don't treat me like a nOOb that don't know anything, or what I'm
talking about. Thanks!

You ACTED like a n00b -- a childish one who was threatening to take his ball
and go use another CMS.  How did you expect someone to react?  It doesn't
MATTER how long you've been around, if you are being truculent, then you
should be called on it.

Now that is all I am going to say on this.  It is a distraction.

--
DJ Allyn
www.djallyn.org

"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music"