[wp-testers] No drafts displayed, even with some in db

Steve stevish at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:13:03 GMT 2008

One thing that comes to mind is that perhaps those drafts were written so
long ago that something has changed in how they are saved to the database or
something. I would try editing one of the drafts to see if it would come up.
I'm not sure if you can make a draft look like it was made a long time
ago... maybe by directly editing the entry in the database?

 - Steve