[wp-testers] JS error in blog WordPress related

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:58:14 GMT 2008

I found the file it is called tw-sack.js & is in the wp-includes file. For
some reason it just says an error occured. It does say that it was in this
section of code though:

39 try { 40 this.xmlhttp = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
41 } catch (e1) {
42 try {
43 this.xmlhttp = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP"); <--- Error is on
this line...
44 } catch (e2) {
45 this.xmlhttp = null;
46 }
47 }

If I can find an exact error I'll add it on.