[wp-testers] JS error in blog WordPress related

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:22:42 GMT 2008

Hi,

I keep getting an javascript error popping up in Firebug when I'm surfing my
blog. It doesn't show in the admin only on the actual blog.

It says it is from a file called tw-stack or something. The error it talks
about I seem to recognize as a call to AJAX for Internet Explorer. Of course
now I want to show you the error the bloody thing won't happen, but it did
happen about twenty minutes ago I stupidly forgot to copy down the error
though.

Sorry if that's too vague a description. I'll reply with the error if it
happens again.

Paul.