[wp-testers] More than 5 minutes to login?!?

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:10:14 GMT 2008

Cammie Miller wrote:
> Quite frankly, anyone using this on a production site needs their
> head checked. A beta is just for testing and checking out new
> features. Why are there so many complaints. Why the heck am I even
> responding to this? I'm just as bad as the other idiots.
>
> ** Goes back into lurk mode **

Takes one, to know one. :P My "site" if you'd even call it that, isn't a
production site or whatever. It was just basically a "test bed", "live
demo", with no real public attention to it. Everything could be re-added
in a few minutes anyway... SVN CO the trunk, re-upload the couple of
plugins that were there, and upload the config file again. Boom, done.
But, there's a lot more going on in the life at moment, and that will
happen probably sometime tonight.