[wp-testers] More than 5 minutes to login?!?

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:35:57 GMT 2008

Actually as odd as it seems some developers like me often do use betas on
production sites. The reason? Well you can never exactly replicate your
hosts settings on your own computer, especially if you don't own a computer
you can put linux on. I am currently using it because I use a few special
plugins that I need to make sure work, but they need a linux server. Get my
point. :P

So yes, normally you *probably* shouldn't use a beta on your site, but keep
yourself regular back-ups and we aren't as insane as you seem to think we
are.

My 2c anyway.