[wp-testers] Anyone in San Francisco?

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Fri Nov 7 18:29:41 GMT 2008

Hi everyone. I'm going to be doing some usability testing on 2.7 now
that it's getting closer to finished. If anyone is in San Francisco
and wants to participate, I'll be in town until Tuesday evening and
can have people come in anytime between now and then. Will be testing
with everyone from utter newbies to hardcore devs, so if you're
interested, email me and let me know (please do not reply to list and
clutter everyone's inbox, thanks!).

In the interest of not just doing testing in places like San Francisco
and New York, I think I'm going to start doing some lo-fi testing when
I'm traveling for WordCamps, too, so if there's a WordCamp coming up
and you'd be interested in participating in one of these less formal
testing sessions, you can email me about that, too.

Thanks!
Jane
jane at automattic.com