[wp-testers] Re: More than 5 minutes to login?!?

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 16:46:13 GMT 2008

You know, I've done this before and I have been called an asshole, a hater,
a loose cannon and so on...

Wordpress is free. That's very obvious. If you dislike it so much. There's
always TypePad....... If you can even get it to work.

I know, I tried it, did the full install, followed their pathetic, so-called
directions, and it STILL did not work.

So, Either come here, with a good attitude, tell the experts here what's
wrong and if they can make the problem replicate itself, they'll fix it. If
not, Maybe it's your host causing it or a plug in, etc....

But the last thing you need to do, is come in here with some stupid chip on
your shoulder and start firing randomly at the coders. That will get you
send to the "Fuck off and have nice day" line in a real big hurry. Trust me,
I know, I've tried that here in the past.

So, there, I said it.

-Pat