[wp-testers] More than 5 minutes to login?!?

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 17:44:20 GMT 2008

Otto wrote:
> I can't reproduce this. I'm running latest svn version (just upped
> again) on a GoDaddy shared host, and it works just fine. No issues. No
> delays. The admin is super responsive, actually. Logging in takes
> seconds.

I hadn't tried disabling plugins at all, I'm on Hostgator. Usually it
didn't take long to login either. I think it was some lag time in the
host server itself. The whole ... throwing a fit and wanting to "give
up" was basically because of a bad week and bad attitude. I'll see what
I can do here, and get it installed again to test, to make sure it's not
WordPress and confirm for sure what it could possibly be.