[wp-testers] More than 5 minutes to login?!?

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 15:32:01 GMT 2008

due chiacchiere wrote:
> I don't know what you are talking about (maybe because your English is
> kinda bad). I'm using WP 2.7 on production and I don't experience any of
> the problems you listed. Maybe it's your hosting provider's fault, not
> Wordpress'. Anyway, why you guys keep complaining without suggesting any
> solution? If you don't like WP anymore, just choose another cms. It's easy.

Thanks, I come from Caveman era, hence English SO bad. :P It could be
the host, I'm not sure though, because it's BEEN lagging while logging
into the control panel lately. I'm not sure what the culprit is... Had I
known it, it would have been reported! It doesn't matter anymore, it's
gone!

And yes, I KNOW there's other software out there to use, and or other
versions of WordPress to use. If I wanted them, I would have obviously
gone with them. I don't know, maybe I'll try testing this all out again
then. It just has been a VERY bad week, and the temper is just flared.
My apologizes to everyone for the temper. I'm going to take a break for
a little while.