[wp-testers] More than 5 minutes to login?!?

due chiacchiere info at duechiacchiere.it
Fri Nov 7 14:16:59 GMT 2008

>> Come on, this is getting worse and worse as it's upgraded. To hang at
>> 85% to 90% loaded for 5 minutes or longer, just to get into the
>> Dashboard!?!? I don't know what is causing this hang time, but
>> something needs fixed SOON. Nah, I'll just remove WP from domain all
>> together.. it's easier

I don't know what you are talking about (maybe because your English is
kinda bad). I'm using WP 2.7 on production and I don't experience any of
the problems you listed. Maybe it's your hosting provider's fault, not
Wordpress'. Anyway, why you guys keep complaining without suggesting any
solution? If you don't like WP anymore, just choose another cms. It's easy.