[wp-testers] Fly-out Admin menus not closing when in Add New Post

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 00:04:48 GMT 2008

I'm also seeing this however, there is one large exception. Every text
area where the menu flies out over said text area has this problem with
the exception of the *content area* of the editor (both post and page,
HTML and Visual) where this problem doesn't occur. Strangely enough, the
fly out menus over the editor's Title field exhibits the problem.

Tested using Chrome (latest official) and Firefox 3.0.3./Java 6 update
10 final.