[wp-testers] automatic upgrade still not working

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 22:39:27 GMT 2008

Interestingly, when I went to test the automatic upgrader, I used an FTP
account limited to the folder WordPress was in, which failed saying
'wp-trackback.php' could not be copied. But when I tried again with an FTP
account with access to my entire home folder, the upgrade sucecced. I'll do
some more testing to see if it was just a fluke or not (or if beta2 fixed
it).

Matt (http://mattsblog.ca/)