[wp-testers] Posts still stalling when I hit publish...

Will Garcia w at will.ph
Thu Nov 6 21:44:12 GMT 2008

Just found out the real culprit.

One of the uri's of the pinging services were causing the issue.

Time to scrub the list in the Update Services section in the Writing
Settings page.

And to think I went through hell and back for this very simple issue.
Blergh.

P.S.
Any plugin that pings any server when publishing or updating a post would
probably cause this issue to happen. FYI.

Will Garcia
http://will.ph/