[wp-testers] Update Post will just hang.

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:10:55 GMT 2008

Does the same thing here... I have to hit "Update Post" a few times to get
it to update.

It also does the same thing, when I try a publish a post. It just hangs. I
have to hit publish post several times to get it to work. I don't know if it
is a Plug in thing or a core issue....I cannot access Apache logs via
C-Panel, there's no errors in the error log in cpanel. So, I dunno..

Just an FYI..

-Pat