[wp-testers] Meta links...

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:29:32 GMT 2008

Just curious, but WHAT are the correct / updated url calls for the Meta
section stuff now? I'm using the following, and they're not showing up
at all.

<?php wp_register(); ?>
<li><?php wp_logout_url(); ?></li>
<?php wp_meta(); ?>

I know why the register one isn't showing up, didn't select "allow
anyone to register" option, but I noticed some where in a list
discussion, to use: wp_logout_url()

Is that only for within the "loop" or something? It's weird, because
this is working in the sidebar.php: wp_loginout() but some other person
was having problems with it before and needed: wp_logout_url() to work... ?