[wp-testers] Posts still stalling when I hit publish...

Will Garcia w at will.ph
Tue Nov 4 17:59:16 GMT 2008

getting the same issue...and then some...

Upon publishing or updating a post, I get an error

"You attempted to edit a post that doesn't exist. Perhaps it was deleted?"

but the changes I made (change category, adding tags, etc.) sticks. I tried
again with the latest Beta (9502) and the same thing happens.

The Media Uploader is uploading media files flawlessly. However, when
inserting an image or file to the post, it inserts the file at the end of
the post instead of where the cursor was.

Another thing I noticed is that there's no more double-clicking to Quick
Edit a post or page, but works on comments, BUT on the comments page itself
only. There's no more Quick Edit for comments in the Dashboard anymore. It
maybe removed deliberately so it's all good. Just wondering where it went.

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:43 AM, Paleo Pat <tpblogeditor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just saying...
>

> -Paleo Pat
> http://www.politicalbyline.com