[wp-testers] Preview Button not working

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Nov 4 17:13:05 GMT 2008

I cleared cache, I turned off gears. The Preview button simply does
not work in Firefox on Linux. It links back to the exact same page as
the edit page, only with # at the end.

I also get this JS error in the error console.

Error: [Exception... "Could not convert JavaScript argument arg 0
[nsIDOMViewCSS.getComputedStyle]"  nsresult: "0x80570009
(NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_CONVERT_JS)"  location: "JS frame ::
http://ottodestruct.com/blog/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.2.6
:: anonymous :: line 11"  data: no]
Source File: http://ottodestruct.com/blog/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.2.6
Line: 11