[wp-testers] rewrite issues with 1&1 hosting.

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Tue Nov 4 16:14:42 GMT 2008

The problem stems from "RewriteBase Array".

Array is not a valid path, so that is what is causing the issue. Most
likely is an issue with the Rewrite Module. Unfortunately, it might be
slightly difficult to find the cause for it to fix. Well, unless someone
writes test cases for the Rewrite module.

Jacob Santos