[wp-testers] Preview Button not working

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:30:12 GMT 2008

Using Beta-1 (9502) and checking in Firefox 3.0.3 and Google Chrome, the
Preview button is working correctly for me. I tested with a new draft
and an already published post and Preview worked as it was supposed to
both times in both browsers.

So what would be the difference between my (Bluehost-no restrictions)
shared server configuration and WP setup from those where Preview isn't
working? For what it's worth, I always clear my browser's cache and
history after I update to the latest nightly otherwise strange things
tend to happen. And if you're running Google Gears you need to update
it's files immediately after an upgrade as well or disable then
re-enable it altogether otherwise I've found things might go a bit wonky
after an update is complete.