[wp-testers] styling stick posts

MichaelH justmichaelh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:03:18 GMT 2008

On 11/4/08, Nathan Rice <ncrice at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm also noticing that a sticky post will also show up in a loop when
> using
> custom fields as the qualifier (key&value).
>
> Is this a bug? Has it been reported? Will it be fixed?

Not sure if this is a bug, but certainly it could argued either way.

It doesn't seem clear from the originating Trac ticket [1] what the
developers intended.

I don't see a report in Trac [2] so you might consider opening a ticket
there.

Note that using the ''post__in" argument for specific post IDs will also
return sticky posts in the query.

[1] http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7457
[2]
http://trac.wordpress.org/search?q=sticky&noquickjump=1&ticket=on&changeset=on&wiki=on