[wp-testers] need visual clue on dashboard about expanding panels

Steve stevish at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:26:04 GMT 2008

I'm with Krusty... I don't know how, but I think there needs to be a more
intuitive way to get from one column to two and vice-versa. Maybe a pair of
buttons somewhere that showed a graphic of one/two columns, with a more
explanatory tool-tip. Then after clicking on the two-column button, it would
transform the page to two columns without any content in the second.

This is the only thing I've seen in 2.7 that is not intuitive... everything
else is amazing (I love the new publish module)

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Krusty Ruffle <krustyruffle at rustykruffle.com